SALE

Bonterra Organic Vineyards Chardonnay, California 2019

£17.95 £16.16
(You save £1.79)
UPC:
82896780419
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
Grapes:
Chardonnay, Viognier, Muscat, Roussanne
Region:
California
Bottle:
75cl; Screw cap
Alcohol:
13.5% ABV
Sustainability:
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic, Biodynamic,
FAST DELIVERY. Details

Honeyed Californian Chardonnay, perfumed with tropical fruit followed by flavours of pineapple, toasted almonds and a luscious dollop of crème brûlée, with a rinsing final drop of lemon.

A versatile wine to drink with fish, chicken with lighter cream sauces as well as with flavoursome salads.

Organically farmed in a Mediterranean climate under the hot California sun. 

Organic fruit from Mendocino County contributes characteristic flavors of green apples, pears and citrus to our Chardonnay. 70% of the juice is fermented in a combination of French and American oak, then allow this portion to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the fruit?s fresh, crisp flavors. Most of the wine is aged using previously used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 15% of the wine, lending this Chardonnay a nice vanilla note.

Fast Delivery

Please note, that orders placed after 18 December may not arrive in time for Christmas.

We deliver free of charge for any orders over £150 anywhere in the mainland UK. Delivery to mainland UK destinations is charged at £6.99 otherwise, and delivery to non-UK mainland locations, Scottish Highlands and Islands may incur addtional charges.

We typically deliver within a maximum of 5-7 working days and usually sooner, so please contact us if you have any special requirments.

For more information, please see our delivery and returns page or call the team on 0203 289 9463.

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed

Any Questions? We're Here To Help! Call +44 (0)203 289 9463 or Email